147 Centre St N , New Tecumseth

4 Bed / 2 Bath / $430,000 / MLS® #:N3877214

  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 1
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 2
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 3
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 4
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 5
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 6
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 7
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 8
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 9
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 10
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 11
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 12
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 13
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 14
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 15
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 16
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 17
  • Listing N3877214 - Thumbmnail Photo # 18
  • Property Info
  • WalkScore
  • Mortgage Info
  • Share

One Of The Best Streets In Beeton, Large Family Home On Huge 244 Ft Lot. 4 Bdrms, With Main For Family Rm, 2-4 Pc Baths, 2 Kits So It Can Easily Be In/Law, Newly Updated 2Yrs Ago, Floorings, Baths, Kitchen, Windows, Multiple Walk Outs, Brand New Furnace, Washer & Dryer, Hwt, Dishwasher All Never Used. Home Is 80% Finished & If Your Handy You Could Finish The Other 20% And Invest In Yourself.

Incl: Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Elf, Furnace, Air Conditioner, ... Home Insp Is Available Upon Request And The Home Is Being Sold In As Is Where Is Cond. The Home Needs Some Foundation Work.

Property Details

Property Type Detached
Property Style 1 1/2 Storey
Square Feet 1100-1500
Property Tax $3,569
Maintenance N/A
Days On Our Website 34
Basement Part Bsmt - Unfinished
Kitchens 1
Garages 0.0
Lot Dimensions 50.00 x 244.00
Pool None
Area Simcoe
Fireplaces Y
Air Conditioning Central Air
Heating Gas - Forced Air
Exterior Alum Siding
Garage Type None
Sewers Sewers
Water Municipal

Room Information

Floor Room Dimensions Description
Main Kitchen 5.48m x 2.06m Hardwood Floor, W/O To Yard, Galley Kitchen
Main Living 7.06m x 5.79m W/O To Porch, Hardwood Floor, Picture Window
Main Family 5.59m x 4.21m Hardwood Floor, Brick Fireplace, W/O To Deck
Main Bathroom Measurements not available 4 Pc Bath
Main 4th Br 3.59m x 3.07m Hardwood Floor, Closet, Window
Main Bathroom Measurements not available 4 Pc Bath
Upper Master 4.55m x 2.84m Broadloom, Window
Upper 2nd Br 3.39m x 2.84m Broadloom, Window, Closet
Upper 3rd Br 3.56m x 2.39m Broadloom, Window

Bathroom Information

Floor Description
Main 1 x 4 piece
Main 1 x 4 piece

Listing Office: ROYAL LEPAGE RCR REALTY, BROKERAGE

Loading WalkScore data...

Loading Mortgage Calculators...

 
1 Message Us On Facebook Message us on Facebook!
close